SAP PI Duration = 25 hours
Pre requisite- * Core Java will be an added advantage
a. Overview of NetWeaver and its components
b. Need for Middle ware tools
c. Overview of SAP XI/PI
d. Features of XI.
e. Architecture of XI.
2. Understanding SAP XI/PI
a. Integration Repository
b. Integration Directory
c. Runtime Workbench
e. ABAP Stack of XI/PI (Monitoring)
f. Advanced concepts introduced in PI (Process Integration)
3. Working with Simple Scenarios (First File to File Scenario which helps to understand the steps need to be followed)
a. Repository Steps : Creation of Data Types , Messages Types , Message Interfaces , Message Mapping
b. Configuration Steps: Creation of Business Service, Communication channel configuration, sender agreement, receiver agreement configuration, Interface Determination.
c. Understanding Message Flow in XI.
4. Getting into Scenario customization :
a. Data Type Creation (Occurrence of fields, identifying root nodes, identifying data types , using data types internal to other data types )
b. Message Types
c. Message Mapping
- Usage of Node Functions and other functions provided by product
- Creation of User Defined Functions ( Followed by Simple Examples)
- ABAP Mapping and JAVA Mapping
- Interface Mapping: why it’s needed, how this can be used for customized scenario.
5. Understanding Adapters in Detail :
a. File Adapter.
b. Idoc Adapter.
c. RFC Adapter.
d. SOAP Adapter.
e. JDBC Adapter.
f. Mail Adapter.
g. HTTP Adapter.
6. Trouble Shooting in XI
Understanding Runtime Workbench in Detail.
Understanding ABAP Monitoring in Details (Pipeline Steps).
Different approaches to trouble shoot the error.
7. Understanding BPM in XI
a. Steps of BPM
b. Features of each step in BPM and its Usage
c. Available Patterns
d. Advanced concepts introduced in new version of PI.
8. Alerts in XI/PI
Configuration of Alerts in XI.
Configuring Alerts to Personal Mails.
Alerts to Mobiles.
9. Overview of ABAP Proxy.
***Real time scenario's will be an added advantage***
www.futurepointtech.com/sap/sap-pi-training.html More details: SAP PI Process Integration Training Course - Chennai